Table of Contents
Products and Contributions
Scientific Computing Products
- The group develops the JULEA storage framework, which can be used to easily prototype new ideas related to storage and file systems. It is open source and can be found on GitHub.
Contributions to Third-Party Projects
- The group contributes heavily to the Spack package manager. It can be used to easily install scientific software and is available on GitHub.
- The group contributes to the Lustre file system. Among some smaller changes, work is underway for native compression support (see IPCC for Lustre).
- A student supervised by members of the group has updated lz4fast in Linux. The improvements can be found in versions 4.11 and later; for more information, see LWN.
- A student supervised by members of the group has contributed a static analyzer for MPI applications to the LLVM compiler infrastructure. More information can be found on GitHub.