Scientific Computing // Wissenschaftliches Rechnen
The group Scientific Computing conducts research and development on high performance storage systems. We develop HPC concepts and apply them to simulation software with a focus on earth system models.
- 2018-06-05: The Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht has several open positions that will be co-supervised by members of our group: Parallel Approaches for the Treatment of Optimisation Problems in Coastal Research, New Approaches for Understanding Climate Change and Coastal Hazards and Application of Machine Learning Methods to Regional Climate Predictions
- 2017-07-13: The annual report about the activities of our group in 2016 is now available online.
Lehre im Wintersemester 2018/2019
Vorlesungszeit: 2018-10-15 – 2019-02-02
- Projekt mit Seminar „Paralleles Rechnen für Fortgeschrittene“ (Ansprechpartner: Dr. Michael Kuhn)
- Poster: ESiWACE: Performance Predictions for Storm-Resolving Simulations of the Climate System, 2018-07-03 BibTeX
- For more details, see the list of all publications.
- For more details, see the list of all theses.
- For more details, see the list of all projects.