Scientific Computing // Wissenschaftliches Rechnen
The group Scientific Computing conducts research on high performance storage systems, energy efficiency, and simulation of cluster infrastructure. We have expertise in parallel programming and environmental modeling.
Further information about our mission.
- 2018-06-05: The Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht has several open positions that will be co-supervised by members of our group: Parallel Approaches for the Treatment of Optimisation Problems in Coastal Research, New Approaches for Understanding Climate Change and Coastal Hazards and Application of Machine Learning Methods to Regional Climate Predictions
- 2017-07-13: The annual report about the activities of our group in 2016 is now available online.
Lehre im Sommersemester 2018
Vorlesungszeit: 2018-04-03 – 2018-07-16
- Poster: ESiWACE: Performance Predictions for Storm-Resolving Simulations of the Climate System, 2018-07-03 BibTeX
- Poster: TaLPas: Task-Based Load Balancing and Auto-Tuning in Particle Simulations, 2018-06-26 BibTeX
- Poster: ESiWACE: Centre of Excellence in Simulation of Weather and Climate in Europe, 2018-06-26 BibTeX
- For more details, see the list of all publications.
- For more details, see the list of all theses.
- For more details, see the list of all projects.