Scientific Computing // Wissenschaftliches Rechnen
The group Scientific Computing conducts research on high performance storage systems, energy efficiency, and simulation of cluster infrastructure. We have expertise in parallel programming and environmental modeling.
Further information about our mission.
Lehre im Wintersemester 2016/2017
Vorlesungszeit: 2016-10-17 – 2017-02-04
- Projekt mit Seminar „Paralleles Rechnen für Fortgeschrittene“ (Ansprechpartner: Dr. Michael Kuhn)
- 06.12.2016 – Our I/O workshops in Hamburg 2017 received funding from SPPEXA:
Workshop: Exascale I/O for Unstructured Grids (EIUG) and Workshop: Understanding I/O Performance Behavior (UIOP).
- 15.03.2016 – Our BoF VI4IO: The I/O Community Hosting the High-Performance Storage List that is held in conjunction with ISC-HPC has been accepted.
- 28.01.2016 – Our workshop HPC-IODC will take place in conjunction with ISC-HPC.
- 19.11.2015 – Our BoF Analyzing Parallel I/O on the Supercomputing Conference was a big success – the room was crowded.
- 17.06.2015 – We coach a student team in the Student Cluster Competition.
- 16.03.2015 – A short annual progress report is now published as part of the Max Planck Society report.