Scientific Computing // Wissenschaftliches Rechnen
The group Scientific Computing conducts research and development on high performance storage systems. We develop HPC concepts and apply them to simulation software with a focus on earth system models.
- 2022-11: Due to internal maintenance we have to shutdown our systems (including this website) from 2022-11-10 to 2022-11-14
- 2022-10: In cooperation with DKRZ we have organized a german invited Lustre Workshop with great talks and discussion about national development and contributions to the Lustre project
- 2022-03: In cooperation with DKRZ we have offered a beginner's course about Python in earth sciences.
Lehre im Sommersemester 2023
Vorlesungszeit: 2023-10-16 – 2024-02-03
- Projekt mit Seminar „Parallele Systeme für Fortgeschrittene“ (Ansprechpartner: Anna Fuchs)
- Deriving pre-eutrophic conditions from an ensemble model approach for the North-West European Seas, 2023 Publication details
- For more details, see the list of all publications.
- Scimon - Scientific Monitor for Automated Run Logging and Reproducibility (Daniel Bremer), Master's Thesis, 2021-06-09, Publication details
- For more details, see the list of all theses.