Scientific Computing // Wissenschaftliches Rechnen
The group Scientific Computing conducts research on high performance storage systems, energy efficiency, and simulation of cluster infrastructure. We have expertise in parallel programming and environmental modeling.
Further information about our mission.
Lehre im Sommersemester 2018
Vorlesungszeit: 2018-04-03 – 2018-07-16
- 2017-07-13 – The annual report about the activities of our group in 2016 is now available online.
- 2017-04-30 – Our workshop HPC-IODC will take place in conjunction with ISC-HPC.
- 2016-12-06 – Our I/O workshops in Hamburg 2017 received funding from SPPEXA:
Workshop: Exascale I/O for Unstructured Grids (EIUG) and Workshop: Understanding I/O Performance Behavior (UIOP).
- For more details, see the list of all publications.
- For more details, see the list of all theses.
- For more details, see the list of all projects.