Scientific Computing // Wissenschaftliches Rechnen
The group Scientific Computing conducts research on high performance storage systems, energy efficiency, and simulation of cluster infrastructure. We have expertise in parallel programming and environmental modeling.
Further information about our mission.
Lehre im Sommersemester 2016
Vorlesungszeit: 2016-04-04 – 2015-07-16
- Projekt mit Seminar „Paralleles Rechnen für Fortgeschrittene“ (Ansprechpartner: Dr. Michael Kuhn)
- 15.03.2016 – Our BoF VI4IO: The I/O Community Hosting the High-Performance Storage List that is held in conjunction with ISC-HPC has been accepted.
- 28.01.2016 – Our workshop HPC-IODC will take place in conjunction with ISC-HPC.
- 19.11.2015 – Our BoF Analyzing Parallel I/O on the Supercomputing Conference was a big success – the room was crowded.
- 17.06.2015 – We coach a student team in the Student Cluster Competition.
- 16.03.2015 – A short annual progress report is now published as part of the Max Planck Society report.
- Looking beyond stratification: a model-based analysis of the biological drivers of oxygen deficiency in the North Sea (Fabian Große, Naomi Greenwood, Markus Kreus, Hermann Lenhart, Detlev Machoczek, Johannes Pätsch, Lesley A. Salt, Helmuth Thomas), In Biogeosciences, Series: 13, pp. 2511–2535, (Editors: Veronique Garçon), Copernicus Publications (Bahnhofsallee 1e, 37081 Göttingen, Germany), 2016
BibTeX URL DOI
- ArduPower: A low-cost wattmeter to improve energy efficiency of HPC applications (Manuel F. Dolz, Mohammad Reza Heidari, Michael Kuhn, Thomas Ludwig, Germán Fabregat), In Sixth International Green Computing Conference and Sustainable Computing Conference (IGSC) 2015, pp. 1–8, IEEE, IGSC 2015, Las Vegas, USA, 2015-12